This is a Listed appliance. The following important safeguards are recommended by most portable appliance manufacturers.
To reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage, when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
3. Be sure handle is properly assembled to basket and locked in place. See detailed assembly instructions on page 3.
4. To protect against electrical shock or burns, do not immerse control unit, cord, or plug in water or other liquid.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Do not let children handle or put electrical cords or plugs in their mouths.
7. Always attach magnetic plug end to appliance ﬁrst, then plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect, remove plug from wall out-
let and then from appliance.
8. Unplug cord from outlet and appliance when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts,
and before cleaning the appliance.
9. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or in the event the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any
manner. Return the appliance to the Presto Factory Service Department for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjust-
10. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
11. Do not use a cracked removable pot or a basket having a loose or weakened handle.
12. Always insert the control assembly in the removable pot before plugging the unit into the wall outlet. Allow unit to cool complete-
ly before removing the control assembly.
13. Do not use outdoors.
14. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
15. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
16. It is recommended that this fryer not be moved when it contains hot oil or other hot liquid. If it must be moved when it contains
hot oil or other hot liquid, always use handles on base and use extreme caution.
17. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Presto Dual Basket ProFry or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Presto Dual Basket ProFry owners to properly answer your question.
About the Presto Dual Basket ProFry
View the manual for the Presto Dual Basket ProFry here, for free. This manual comes under the category Deep fryers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.6. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Presto Dual Basket ProFry or do you need help? Ask your question here