So versatile, you’ll use it every day.
2009 by National Presto Industries, Inc.
Visit us on the web at www.GoPresto.com
This is a Listed appliance. The following important safeguards are recommended by most portable appliance manufacturers.
To reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage, when using electrical appliances basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Be sure that handles and legs are assembled and fastened properly before using this appliance (see page 2).
3. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
4. To protect against electrical shock or burns, do not immerse heat control or magnetic cord assembly in water or other liquid.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Be sure handle is properly attached to basket and locked in place. See detailed assembly instructions on page 2.
7. Do not let children handle or put electrical cords or plugs in their mouths.
8. Always attach heat control and magnetic cord assembly to appliance ﬁrst, then plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect heat
control and magnetic cord, turn control to “OFF”, remove plug from wall outlet and cord assembly from heat control. Allow appliance
to cool, then remove heat control from unit.
9. Unplug from outlet and remove heat control from appliance when not in use and before cleaning. Allow appliance to cool before
putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
10. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or in the event the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any
manner. Return the appliance to the Presto Factory Service Department for examination, repair, or adjustment.
11. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
12. Do not use outdoors.
13. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
14. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
15. It is recommended that this appliance not be moved when it contains hot oil or other hot liquid. If it must be moved when it contains
hot oil or other hot liquid, use extreme caution.
16. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Presto Kitchen Kettle or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Presto Kitchen Kettle owners to properly answer your question.
About the Presto Kitchen Kettle
View the manual for the Presto Kitchen Kettle here, for free. This manual comes under the category Deep fryers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Presto Kitchen Kettle or do you need help? Ask your question here